Wednesday 9 November 2011

Autism photography

Yay! I had my first meet with a mother and son in West Hoe Park at the weekend, where I took lots of photos of them. He was 3 years old, non-verbal and loved watching the leaves blow in the wind. I had the best day since I've been in Plymouth. It's strange how just an hour or so of hanging out with a wonderful kid with autism can make me feel better about living here.
Today I sent her a CD of about 200 photos of them. She has already seen half of them on facebook and loves them all. She's so appreciative and has been recommending me. I hope to make lots of other children and parents happy through this. I'm so excited.


(won't post photos here for confidential reasons)

Some visual aids I've made to provide structure

No comments:

Post a Comment